2. The personal data we process
Depending on the Services you use, the personal data we collect and process from you includes:
- Your contact details, such as name, e-mail address, address and (mobile) telephone number.
We process personal data from:
- Contact details of (potential) clients
- Contact details of suppliers of services and products
- Visitors website
3. The purposes and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
Roaring Stories collects and uses your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on a legal basis. Insofar as Roaring Stories already has your personal data in possession, these personal data are used for the same purposes and legal basis.
- Necessary for the execution of an agreement your personal data is collected and processed in order to be able to process the request for the provision of services. In addition, we process your personal data to handle any requests, complaints or questions from you.
- Based on consent to the extent necessary, we will ask for your consent to keep you informed of news or promotions related to our services. You can withdraw your consent at any time. How to do this is outlined below.
- Necessary to Comply with a Legal Obligation. We may use your personal information to comply with applicable law, to comply with requests from public and governmental agencies, or to assist in law enforcement.
4. Who will receive your personal data?
Only authorized employees of Roaring Stories have access to your personal data insofar as this is necessary in the course of their work at Roaring Stories.
We will not disclose the personal information you provide to us to third parties without your express prior consent, unless this is necessary for the realization of purposes as described under point 3. For example, we can pass on your personal data to suppliers / service providers for the execution of agreements that we conclude with you, for example to process payments. In addition, we may disclose your personal information to public authorities to comply with applicable legal obligations.
We take appropriate and reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, loss or improper use, and to protect the accuracy and integrity of your personal information. To ensure a level of security appropriate to risk, we take technical and organizational measures, including security regarding access to our systems.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Roaring Stories does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected, unless we are required to keep data longer due to a statutory regulation. When it comes to the administration, such as the debtor and creditor administration and the purchasing and sales administration, we are obliged to keep this information for at least 7 years for the tax authorities.
7. What rights do you have with regard to your personal data and how can you exercise these rights?
Under applicable laws and regulations, you have several rights regarding your personal information, including:
- Right of inspection. At your request, we will provide you with information free of charge regarding the personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification. At your request, we will correct, supplement, block or delete your personal data if they are factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose or purposes of the processing, or if they are processed in any other way that infringes a legal determination.
- Withdrawing your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time for future processing of your personal data by us.
- Right to object. If applicable, you have the right to object to the processing of your relevant personal data.
- Right to data portability. If applicable, we will provide you with an overview of the personal data you have provided to us so that this data can be transferred to another controller, as far as this is technically possible (data portability).
Roaring Stories only uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical processing of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
9. Social Media
Our website contains buttons from social media, such as Facebook and Instagram, so that our messages are easy to share. The use of social media is the user’s own responsibility. Most social media channels work with cookies and adhere to the EU-US Privacy Shield. Read the privacy policies of the respective social media channels to know what they do with the collected information.
10. Contact information
6075 BV Herkenbosch